- This event has passed.
Think Spring, think LEURA! – Leura Gardens Festival
October 1, 2022 @ 10:00 am - October 4, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Walk in nature, give gratitude for its beauty. Gardens truly are natures art.
There will be 8 spectacular gardens, all with something special for you to visit. Some gardens will be familiar, some are brand new to the festival.
- The Braes Heritage Garden Estate open Sunday 2 October with Katoomba Jazz Quartet.
- Karoola is at the entrance to The Leura Peace Park and Lone Pine Memorial Gates open Monday 2 October.
- Seasons with Wombat’s Crossing Trio under the gazebo open Saturday 1 October.
- Avila with it’s ginko biloba trees.
- Fairmont Resort lots to see here including the liquid ambers, waterfall, tree ferns, lake with lilly pilly and wollemi pines.
- Ewanrigg encourages you to amble and explore its pathways.
- Fairways originally built in 1896 as one of Leura’s first guesthouses.
- Everglades, National Trust Paul Sorensen designed gardens.